Sunday, February 8, 2009

Colors.

I've been pondering on a question for some time now. I've tried to explain this question to a vast ammount of people over the years, but nobody can compare to my curiosity.

What if the color i see green as is what other people see purple as. But no one would be able to tell me i'm wrong because that's what i learned green as and that's what they learned green as. Does anyone know what i mean? Like, for example, what if i see an apple as red, but what i see the color red as other people see it as what i see purple as. Or if i see the sky as blue, other people see it as what i see green as but too me, their green is my blue.

I have no better way to explain this.

=/

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have enough brain power right now to fully process this thought tonight...so let me get back to you! lol!

    But my favorite color is green...but is it really green...hmmmm?! haha!

    ReplyDelete