Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New York, New York :)

I just got home from new york city. It was the most fun i've ever had. I got to go all the way too the very tip-top of the empire state building. I got to go inide trump towers and Donald Trump was there!!! But i didn't get too see him. I went to a broadway musical(called wicked). It was the best show i have ever been to. The singers hit notes that i didn't even know exsisted. We saw nick lachey at broadway(he's jessica simpsons ex-husband and a actor). I ran at full spped toward him and tackled him onto the ground and his securtity guards escorted me out. Hahahahaha... Got'cha! That only happened in my imagination. I just stared from a distance. But my sister did get a picture with him and his autograph, which is pretty cool. Walking in time square was quite and experience. One man stopped us and told my mama she had sexy nostrils. I know, weird right? I enjoyed touring New York on bus, even though i was asleep through have of the ride through central park. We went to the john lennon memorial and to walked through strawberry feilds. Me, Amber , and Anna Katherine all got matching umbrellas at H&M. We also wen to a "Toys R Us" that had a ferris wheele inside! We went shopping in china town. It was soooo much fun! I got a Coco Chanel Pocketbook and a Dooney & Bourke pocketbook for 35$ each! This chinese lady took us into a little bity hallway and called this man on her cellphone. She went outsde and stood on the sidewalk for like 15 minutes. All of a sudden this chinese man came out of an alley on the opposite side of the road and took us back into the hallway to give us the bags. It was so crazy. Quite the experience. On the last day we took a ferry to ellis island and went to a museum. It was POURING. I was so wet already that i didn't even bother using my umbrella. By the time we got to the airport to catch our ride back home i was soaked from head to toe. I looked like a wet dog. It comes to find out that our flight had been canceled due to severe weather in Atlanta. So we stayed in the airport untill 8:30 that night. I have to admit that it was fun. We all sat on the floor playing cards. Half the group ended up catching a flight that night. I was not in that half. We had to go back to a hotel and stay the night. We all stayed in one room till like 1:30 watching the Late Night Show and cramming pizza into our faces. The next morning we got to the airport at about 9:30. Our flight wasn't untill 1:30, so again, we sat on the floor and played cards. It was such a blasst! I am so thankful for the trrip being safe and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment